HALAL AND TAYYIB CERTIFICATION AND AUDIT PROCEDURES TRAINING PROGRAM
It was agreed that the 24th Halal and Tayyib Certification and Audit Procedures Training is going to be held between 11-15 October, 2017 at the Daru’l Halal Training Center.
We live in a world based on global conditions, where 6 billion Christians, Hindu, Buddhist and Jew along with 2 billion Muslims live. Today, the world is invaded and occupied by a force that has Capitalist, Imperialist and Atheist lifestyle. Jews, Hindus, and Vegetarians have formed the own certification system to safeguard their beliefs within this world system. Muslims, if it is late, have taken their part in this development. They have constituted the halal certification service about 30-40 years in various countries of the world.
The halal assurance system is deemed necessary to continue in production system as a result of increased demand of Halal and Tayyib certified products on the world. So, the need for experienced, specialized and system-trained staff has increased to control the system rapidly. Many countries supply that need with training programs in own-country.
As GİMDES, we have pointed out that Precautions must be taken due to the increase in need of Halal and Tayyib certified production specialist and auditor in our country. These precautions indispensable for the Halal and Tayyib certification that has been emphasized since 2009, which is the year we started for Halal and Tayyib Certification services. So, we have carried out a training program, which was 23 times and each was 5 days. The last auditor training we have conducted has been held at GİMDES Training Center on 13-17 December 2016. It was agreed that the first Halal and Tayyib Certification and Audit Procedures Training of 2017 is going to be held between 11-15 October at the Daru’l Halal Training Center.
This program, which is going to continue 5 days, is going to provide detailed information about the risks of halal in food- medicine-cosmetics-cleaning –necessities, certification process, legal affairs, Halal Assurance System and halal auditor qualifications. Participants are going to be tested in writing and may be orally in the end of training. If they are successful, Halal and Tayyib Certification and Audit Procedures Training Success Certificate will be given.
New World Order Halal Production, Halal Audit and Halal Auditor Obligation
There is a need more conscious, trained and Islamic staff than ever in the production market, which has approximately 10 thousand GİMDES Halal and Tayyib certified products. GİMDES also pioneers other halal certification institutes in relation to Halal and Tayyib certified audit training. Our brothers from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkestan and North Cyprus attend to this last training program other than Turkey.
Trainers who are going to serve in education:
Dr.H.K.BÜYÜKÖZER President of GİMDES
Dr.Halim AYDIN (Chemist) Vice President and Technical Science Board Member of GİMDES
Dr. Majed ALHARIRI R&D Coordinator and Technical Science Board Member of GİMDES
Dr.Hamit AKÇAY (Biologist) Director Board member and Technical Science Board Member of GİMDES
Fatih KALENDER (Fiqh Expert) Director Board member and Fiqh Board Member of GİMDES
Sadettin EKİNCİ (Fiqh Expert) Director Board member and Fiqh Board Member of GİMDES
Mustafa MERAL (Fiqh Expert) Director Board member and Fiqh Board Member of GİMDES
Ali KAYGISIZ (Food Engineer) Technical Science Board Member and Certification Coordinator of GİMDES
Hayreddin İŞBİLİR (Food Engineer) Halal Certified Chief Auditor and Technical Science Board Member
Abdulhamid AKSEL (Chemist) Halal Certified Chief Auditor and Technical Science Board Member
Recourse Condition and Education Program are informed as a following:
- Participants will be able to apply until evening of October 9, 2017. The quota is limited to 25.
- Participants should be Muslim and have Islamic lifestyle. Education level, profession and experience will be into account. Participants should send detailed and photo CV.
- To start exact registration processes; you should pre-register with attendance petition and CV document to GİMDES address, which is shown below, by mail, fax, or letter.
- If the quota is full, residual recourses will be taken tow and evaluated in the future trainings.
- The end of Pre-registration; 25 People who entitle to participate in the training will donate 500 TL to GİMDES Kuveyt Türk bank account, which was given its account information, for audit training and training costs.
- Program is going to start at 9.00 a.m. and finish at 6.00 p.m.
- Participant must attend to education program between these hours for Halal and Tayyib certified production specialist and Audit Training during 5 days. People who attend to audit training is going to be tested for the 5th If they will be successful, Halal and Tayyib certified production specialist and audit training achievement certificate of GİMDES is going to be given. If they will be unsuccessful, Attendance certificate is going to be given and they can entitle for attendance to next exam.
- Exam results are going to send in Participant’s address.
- Training program is going to be held at the Daru’l Halal Training Center.
TOPIC of TRAINING PROGRAM
Islamic Religion, Religious Concepts, Halal and Tayyib Standard, Theoretical and practical lessons in Halal Certification.
2nd and 3th day
Current practices in Food Safety and Halal and Tayyib Food Safety applications and Halal Assurance System (HGS). Application information before and after the certificate.
Audit performance, Audit procedures and scenarios.
Topic repetition and writing and if necessary oral test
The Training language: Turkish
Giyim ve Sanatkarları İş ve Ticaret Merkezi. 2.Ada.A Blok. Kat 7.No:701 Başakşehir. İ.O.S.B. /İSTANBUL
TEL : 0 212 438 33 18
FAX: 0 212 438 33 19
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org