The 8th International Halal and Tayyib Fair and the 13th International Halal and Tayyib Conference, jointly organized by GIMDES and the World Halal Foundation (DHV) were held on 16-18 November. Due to the coronavirus epidemic, we held these two events online this year.
- Adel SABIR, European Halal Development Agency-England
- Halim AYDIN, Member of Gimdes Technical Science Board-Turkey
- Yilmaz KAYA, 19 Mayıs University-Turkey
- Fatih KALENDER, Ismailaga and Gimdes Member of Fiqh Board-Turkey
- Himmet KARADAG, Halkbank Assistant General Manager-Turkey
- Muhammad Mazhar HUSSAINI, American Halal Foundation -USA
- Moulana Muhammad Saeed NAVLAKHI, South African National Halal Authority-South Africa
- Hamid AKÇAY, Founding President of The Association of Adding Value to Children. Founder Of Explorer Child Academy Kindergartens, Dr. Lecturer-Turkey.
- Dr. Isa YÜCEER, Bitlis Eren University-Turkey
- Dr. Seyfullah Oktay ARSLAN, Yildirim Beyazit University-Turkey
- Dr. Hasan YETIM, Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University -Turkey
- Dhilia Udie LAMASUDIN, University Putra Malaysia -Malaysia
They presented their papers on the following topics:
- Critical Points of Biotechnological Products in Terms of Halal Food, GMO, Chimera
- Vaccines and Halal Drugs
- Protein Production from Insects for The Protein Need in The World and The Evaluation of Artificial Meat in An Islamic Perspective
- Creating An Islamic Madrassa System Instead of West-Product Universities
- Qard al-Hasan Against Interest System
We will announce the information note of our Fair, which we organized on the same dates, in another report.