Dr. Hüseyin Kâmi BÜYÜKÖZER
“We will certainly test you with a touch of fear and famine and loss of property, life, and crops. Give good news to those who patiently endure!” (Surah al-Baqara, Ayat 155)
Due to the ever-increasing demand, the market for Halal and Tayyib products is increasing, and the inadequacy of classical production methods in meeting Islamic requirements brings up new issues that Muslims need to solve. These nightmare years we are in also show that in the new world order, where these physical borders are removed, processes are more dynamic and changes are faster.
Expert speakers from Indonesia, Malaysia, America, Philippines, England, South Africa, Algeria and Türkiye attended the 15th International Halal and Healthy Products Conference on 10-11 NOVEMBER 2023. They presented their papers on the following topics. Our conference was watched online by thousands of people from all over the world.
1. The importance of Halal and Tayyib conditions in being Global Halal and the possibilities of Halal certification bodies to meet a common standard.
2. The importance of Halal conditions in cosmetics
3. To what extent do margarine-type artificial fats and artificial meats meet the Halal and Healthy conditions?
4. Halalability of GMO foods
5. Modern Medicine and Traditional Treatment
6. Benefits of Halal Tourism to the Economy and Social Structure
7. Adulteration Situations and Fiqh Provisions in Food and Necessary Items,
We have been continuing our efforts to halalize our morsel, which is our founding purpose and whose importance is more clearly understood today, for 18 years.
This year, with the grace of our Lord, we continued and completed our International Halal Food Conference, which we have been holding for 15 years, online.